NEW ACCOUNT PLANS AND TRANSPONDERS COMING YOUR WAY
Look for an email or letter with details about changes to your account plan and how to get the new transponders for free.
What to expect
Look for notification
An email or letter asking you to update your vehicles and accept your account plan.
Sticker will arrive by mail
You will receive a sticker for every vehicle on your account.
apply the sticker
Follow the mounting instructions included with the transponders.
Sticker installation instructions
The 91 Express Lanes requires all users to have a transponder mounted according to these instructions.
Interior Mounted Transponder Installation
- 1. Clean mounting area inside of windshield and let dry.
- 2. Peel backing and affix to inside windshield, smoothing the sticker flat against the glass.
Exterior Mounted Transponder Installation
- 1. Clean and dry the vehicle headlamp in the chosen tag placement area.
- 2. Carefully remove the transponder sticker tag by peeling the backing down from the tag (see illustration below). Minimize contact with the adesive of the backing, and avoid sharply bending or folding the tag.
- 3. Locate a position on the headlamp at least 2 inches from any metal and smoothly press the transponder against the headlamp surface working from one end to avoid trapping air bubbles.
Switchable Hardcase Transponders
If you currently have a switchable transponder and use it to declare carpool occupancy on designation lanes – keep it!